Customer satisfaction is one of the most important things for a successful long-term business. Without customers a business cannot exist therefore always remember the importance of pampering your customers. A single unsatisfied customer can send away business from your company than ten satisfied ones.
All customers want the same thing… they want to feel appreciated and welcomed. Big companies often don’t realize that customer satisfaction is very important and that a warm smile or a simple thank you can contribute to it.
Customers want to be able to rely on you so be sure to train your employees to equally treat your customers with respect.
When your company doesn’t meet the customers expectations always apologize and make sure you try to resolve the problem in the fastest way possible. The say “the customer is always right” underlies a good customer satisfaction strategy!
Customer satisfaction can be monitored and improved through surveys. Preparing a good survey can help a company improve its products and services, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1) Start by asking yourself what it is you need to find out
2) Keep questions as short as possible
3) Keep your survey tidy
4) Get your staff to try out the survey, it can help you with the proofreading.
5) Make sure the questions are easy to understand
6) Stick to one topic
7) Avoid using sophisticated words, common words better reach a bigger range of customers
8) Make use of the data
Noemi Avella – SegretariaOnLine RomaEur
Telefono 800 910 510